Many hearing aids offer great lifestyle features but neglect to help where it matters most - understand the words of others. This can mean people with hearing loss miss out on conversations and important information, leading them to feel frustrated. Delivering clear speech and exceptional all-round sound quality, the Audeo Lumity gives you back your independence – helping you hear better in all environments, from conversations to the cinema.
Phonak's most recent AutoSense 5.0 operating system is what powers the Audeo Lumity. This was made using machine learning to detect ambient noise, analyze its content, and optimize the audio settings for clearer speech.
The StereoZoom 2.0 microphone from Phonak leverages Lumity's directional microphones. When the user is in a noisy environment, such as a restaurant or bar, this function will direct the hearing aid's microphones towards the speech sounds. Compared to earlier versions of StereoZoom, speech recognition is increased by 16%.
With the inbuilt SpeechSensor technology, you can hear conversations from behind and to the sides. A primary voice source is identified, and the hearing aid's microphone settings are adjusted accordingly to improve comprehension. Doing so can boost your ability to understand people from the side and back by as much as 15%.
- You can connect to a maximum of eight devices and use two connections simultaneously via Bluetooth.
- Enjoy full compatibility with iOS and Android devices.
- The waterproof model (Audeo Life) can handle up to 1.5 feet of submersion depth in fresh, salt, or pool water.
- The rechargeable models have a run time of 16 hours on a single charge; an extra three hours of power can be achieved in just 15 minutes.
- The myPhonak app lets you control your hearing aids and keep track of your health data.
- The Audeo Lumity is compatible with many Phonak Roger audio devices.