Looking for a Zip Hearing provider in St. Louis, Kirkwood or the West County area?
We are a top-ranked Audiologist in the Kirkwood area, serving the West County and the greater St. Louis area with high-quality hearing healthcare
Why choose Greentree Audiology?
- We have over 250 reviews with an over 4.5 star overall rating
- We are locally owned and operated
- We have 3 licensed Audiologists
- We operate in a comfortable office and there is no sales pressure
- We offer many of the major hearing aid brands, including Phonak, Widex, Starkey, Resound, Oticon and more.
- We accept many insurance plans and are network providers for many third party companies and benefit providers, like Hear.com, Nations Hearing and ZipHearing.
About Hearing Loss
Hearing loss is a common condition that over 25 Million Americans experience. If you or a loved one is experiencing hearing difficulties, we strongly recommend a hearing test.
What is an Audiologist?
Audiologists are health-care professionals who evaluate, diagnose, treat, and manage hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders. Doctors of Audiology obtain their degree following a minimum of seven to eight years of college specializing in hearing science, auditory disorders and auditory rehabilitation (hearing aids).
Does insurance cover hearing aids?
Almost all medical insurance covers the cost of the hearing evaluation. Some medical insurance plans provide coverage for a portion of the expense for hearing aids as well. Generally, you pay something out-of-pocket for better hearing. Our staff will assist you with discovering if, and what amount of insurance coverage is available to you. Learn more here.
Do I need aftercare visits after getting hearing aids?
Follow-up care is the most important aspect of any hearing aid fitting. Hearing aids require a period of re-training your hearing. Follow-up visits are always part of your treatment plan.
Periodic adjustments may be needed to optimize performance as characteristics of your loss change over time and to accommodate your preferences in various hearing situations.
Your hearing aids should also fit comfortably. If you experience changes in your ability to hear or problems with how your hearing aid fits, call Greentree Hearing & Audiology to set an appointment.